gravity theory cream cream Skin Care formula
Gravity theory cream tea
tree and aloe vera very like calming and soothing ingredients inside so I put
like a little dollop of it on my blemish on my chin on my nose you can kind of
see like the residue it makes it kind of like crust over can you see that since
it's kind of like a jelly texture it dries down kind of weird I also put it on
like a little spot there and a little spot I could kind of tell was forming
over there but basically I don't know if you can tell the redness from the no
spot is virtually gone it's definitely a lot flatter whereas this one down here
I don't think it necessarily got any smaller or less red but this one I can
kind of tell it's one of those like hormonal cystic under this skin breakouts
there's not much you can do topically for those you just kind of gotta let your
skin do its thing with those but I'm actually really impressed with the nose
pimple she's basically gone I honestly can't explain how much I love a good lip
scrub I feel like it truly changed the game it just you know exfoliates with
the dead skin keeps her lips looking plump except my problem that I kind of ran
into at the beginning of this week was overdoing the lip scrub I've been doing
it too much which I know I shouldn't be doing it like every other day but I was
because I just love this product but since I wasn't keeping up with applying
enough lip balm afterwards it kind of dried out my lips a little bit so that's
definitely something to be conscious of when using lip scrubs don't worry
exfoliate like I've been doing but I haven't used it in about three or four
days now and I think to use a little lip scrub people always ask I don't want
to eat this people always ask how to use a lip scrub and basically what I
always
Gravity theory cream Reviews say
is apply you know a pea-sized amount on your finger and almost scrub your lips
as if you're brushing your teeth not too vigorous that it hurts but you should
definitely feel like a gentle buff you know and then you can either lick it off
or rinse it off I kind of have a complex with licking off my lip scrubs just
because I feel like I'm eating all the dead skin that I just scrubbed off so I
never do that but the lip scripts are edible so if you need a little snack I
mean go to town I'm not your judge and then I'm just going to follow up with a
little rose moly pop lip balm one thing I have to say about lush lip balms I
hate how they all come in like a pot like this like a little tin I would way
prefer if they came in like a stick for a meal on just because I kind of gets
messy and if I have like a lotion on my hands I can't really open it and then
sometimes the tins get dented and they don't close properly it's that's a
little annoying but I do like the actual product inside it's just getting to
the product sometimes okay I think my lips I think my lips start feeling nice
and plump rehydrated refreshed ready for the day so I've just been sitting here
doing some
Comments
Post a Comment